SLTN Catering Awards 2006 - Caterer of the Year Award
Prestonfield House on the 1st June played host to the third annual SLTN (Scottish Licence Trade News) Catering Awards dinner– regarded by many as the Scottish hospitality “Oscars”.
Heritage Portfolio were the only company on the evening to win two major awards and were delighted with their wins of both the Food Safety Management Award and the prestigious Caterer of the Year Award.
The judges were looking for a company who could demonstrate:
• A flexible and innovative approach to providing food service to customers - one which helps ensure customer interest and satisfaction
• Sound business performance and good business practices
• A clear understanding of food trends and food issues
• Excellent knowledge of, and strong commitment to, compliance with all legislative requirements and best practice
• Good communication with staff and customers
• A commitment to service and quality that is reflected in the management and staff
• An ongoing programme of quality control and service improvements